Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What act/DJ would you like to see?

• 16-02-2006 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭

Which DJ/act would you like to see for DUI's birthday bash in a few months?

Bear in mind that it has to be along the lines of what we are at. Electro, Disco, Funky House etc..., and also the cost (Sorry we cant get Fischerspooner and his 15 band members).

Some names we have been sonsidering so far are The Glimmers, Optimo DJ's, Utah Saints, Moguai, Tom Neville and Rex the Dog (bit cagey on this after Marlay Park feedback).

All feedback greatly appreciated and if your band is picked, you will be thrown into the hat for some free passes

For further info, check out http://www.duidjs.com

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 229 ✭✭Skr4wny

Mike Dred or Dj Assault.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭monkeyman

U have any links to a set of theirs Scrawny?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Would like to see...

http://www.normanjay.com/ ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

I would love to see Rex the dog.....

Missed him at Marley Park, was he supposed to be sh*te?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 229 ✭✭Skr4wny

monkeyman wrote:
    U have any links to a set of theirs Scrawny?

I don't have any links, I've some sets on cd somewhere though. Assault is Ghetto Tech, he has a great mix out called Belle Isle Tech. He play in D1 once before and I missed it.
    Mike Dred plays acidy electro/techno type of stuff. Not the DAVE the Drummer type of repititive (sp?) type of stuff, more along the lines of Luke Vibert/Ceephax Acid Crew etc etc.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Dr. Lektroluv
    would love to see Tiga as well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭Jivin Turkey

tman wrote:
    Dr. Lektroluv
    would love to see Tiga as well
    Tiga is playing tonight in Spirit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

aye. and i'm due in work in 2 hours:(

this would have been a quality weekend to make the trek over to Dublin.
    OD404 on friday and Tiga on sunday:v:

/edit
    i'd replied to the original post without actually reading it btw. was just throwing out a couple of names i'd like to see play in Ireland (more)

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭REDZ

erland oye, his dj kicks album is deadly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Selik

Personally I'd love to see the Inland Knights but they might be a bit expensive and possibly a bit too underground for what you're looking for.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 541 ✭✭✭chern0byl

Im not really into Techno as much these days but i would love to hear Pet Duo again.

Advertisement