Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Darren Aronofsky will direct 2X17..

• 16-02-2006 8:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭

Read somewhere on IMDB that the Darren Aronofsky directed episode will episode 17 of the 2nd season.

Will be exciting to see what Aronofsky does with it!

For those of you that don't know, Aronofsky is the director of such films as 'Requiem for a Dream, 'Pi' and the upcoming 'The Fountain'.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

Pi is one of the greatest debut movies ever!
    Can't wait for this one, altough i'm building it up for a big let down in my head.
    If it turns out to be a medicore episode i will shoot basquille. No lie.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

If it turns out to be a medicore episode i will shoot basquille. No lie.
    He'll do it people!

He's just that crazy! :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

It was discussed a while back here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054860437

But it's good to know the episode is coming up soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Darren Aronofsky! That's pretty cool. Pi and Requiem both kick serious arse.

it'll be a while before I get to see that though.. currently working my way through my new Season 1 box set... up to episode 9 at the moment and I can now -- finally -- see what all the fuss is about :D good show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

herobear wrote:

Well, at least we know there'll be a third then...

was there ever any real doubt there wouldnt be a 3rd season??

Awwww.... :(

Locke-centric episode + Aronofsky = sheer bliss!

Me sad! :(:(:(

basquille wrote:
    Awwww.... :(

Locke-centric episode + Aronofsky = sheer bliss!

Me sad! :(:(:(

an now the pain will begin for you little miss basquille....did you not say Darren was directing this season. Liar! :mad:

an now the pain will begin for you little miss basquille....did you not say Darren was directing this season. Liar! :mad:
    "Little Miss Basquille"? Haven't been called that since senior infants and years of therapy later, i can finally sleep at night! :eek:

And he was MEANT to.. even SpoilerFix.com have him marked down as set to direct 2x17... shame, was really looking forward to it! :(

• Advertisement

ahh well, we are just going to have wait for the legend himself a while longer. I can wait anyway, i'm more interested in Prison Break now than lost

..i'm more interested in Prison Break now than lost
    2 weeks left..! :D:D:D

** jumps up and down for joy **

i cant see that info on spoilerfix(can you direct me where it is? i even tried ctrl+f...) regardless though it makes more sense(in my eyes anyway) for him to direct a sweeps episode, milk the promotion as much as possible y'know?.
    the next sweeps survey aint on until may(ie the last 2/3 episodes of the season)

basquille wrote:
    2 weeks left..! :D:D:D

can't wait for this, i have watched 13 episodes of it in 2 weeks. i'm hooked

herobear wrote:
    i cant see that info on spoilerfix(can you direct me where it is? i even tried ctrl+f...)..
    It had it on there earlier today.. they've obviously heard the news and took it off!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Franky Boy

Quite a let down he wont be doing it this season.I would say it would be the best of the series in a way!

Advertisement