Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

US: 2X15 - "Maternity Leave" Promo / Pre-Airing Discussion

• 16-02-2006 8:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭

2X15 Promo (Hosted @ YouTube.com)

Please keep all pre-airing discussion regarding the episode to this thread!

My thoughts.. promo is a bit average!
    The whole Libby / Claire thing looks a bit dreary but apparently the excellent William Mapother will be re-appearing again as Ethan Rom so could be excellent to learn the truth of Claire's abduction, and her amnesia!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭VeVeX

Didnt charlie shoot Ethan?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭Bah

VeVeX wrote:

Yes, but lost does rely a lot on flashbacks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

VeVeX wrote:
    Bah wrote:
    Yes, but lost does rely a lot on flashbacks.
    Exactly!

I'm guessing the episode will be focused on
    what exactly Ethan did to Claire during her abduction!

EDIT: And just to confirm
    that he does re-appear
    :
    ...drumroll please...ETHAN RETURNS!!! Now that ABC has issued their press release we can finally celebrate the good news with fellow Lost fans: William will be returning to Lost Island as the super-mysterious, super-creepy, but totally innocent Ethan Rom in the March 1 episode of Lost titled "Maternity Leave"!..
    As reported on a fan website here! And also William has his own message regarding his return to 'Lost':
    "Okay, everyone, you know I can't tell you anything significant about the episode. (You there, in the back, stop whining. If you can't stand the suspense, don't watch the show.) However, I can tell you this: Ethan is revealed to be both the island's benevolent creator as well as its enlightened despot. Turns out it was all just a big ol' tropical misunderstanding. He resurrects Scott/Steve, invites the gang over for a clambake, and they all put the lime in the coconut and party to a reggae-a-thon. But the important parts of the episode are still secret."

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Rob30888

OMFG! The promo for the next episode looks fantastic Really scary and finally something happening! Shame we've to wait two weeks :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭Kulgan

Yea two weeks for that :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,539 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Looks great! (But so did "One of Them")..... oh well... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭Sunn

looks interesting.. although I'm not trusting the promos anymore.

All the good stuff will probably happen at the very end and the camera won't even show it "cue shot of kate and clair looking shocked" :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,198 ✭✭✭Talisman

I tend to avoid those promos as they only try to lead you astray. Interesting to see the Staff of Hermes used on a DHARMA logo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭sephirosis

there was lots of speculation that ethan was some form of renegade out there on his own, but this looks to cofirm once and for all that ethan was a dharma employee.
    i actually like the look of the libby/claire scenes. libby looks like an interesting character but we've seen nothing of her yet flashback wise so it'll be nice to get some idea of what she's like.
    again i predict not much new action, with the exception maybe something on henry, but we should get tons of new info on just what is up with dharma. hopefully it will be good, pity about ANOTHER break for a week >_<

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭PullMyFinger!

basquille wrote:

Im just getting the Quicktime logo with a "?" over it when I try that Basq yet I have Quicktime on the PC?

• Advertisement

It's Flash as far as i know... or is it FLV?

One or the other!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭DeadParrot

gotta remember though...
    yer wan danielle scrpaed claire's arm at some stage.
    Wonder if she's Dharma in anyway...

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Rob30888

Im just getting the Quicktime logo with a "?" over it when I try that Basq yet I have Quicktime on the PC?

You can also get it at thetailsection.com if those aren't working for you :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭WellCultured

TmB wrote:
    Looks great! (But so did "One of Them")..... oh well... :)
    But...it was great!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Derek C.

Has anyone heard the rumour that DHARMA is an acrynam (spelling)

Each letter stands for a word.

Roussou said she came to the island with six scientists. there are supposedly 6 hatches. And she mentioned that Monton lost his arm while they were on the island.

Degroot Hanso A Rousou Monton A

The Asian guy in the Film had only one arm, the other was a prostetic.

I think Roussou is one of these scientists who was sent there and knows exactly whats going on. She's just crazy at this stage.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 729 ✭✭✭popinfresh

Is there any confirmation of who's flash back it is?
    It'd be kewl if it was danielle. Ohh, or even if the flashback was on the island with Claire. Ohh the possibilities. It's more entertaining speculating than actually watching the show

popinfresh wrote:
    Is there any confirmation of who's flash back it is?
    Obviously Claire (and confirmed by TV.com)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Looking forward to this one for sure :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Looks good. Cannay wait, finally something might happen!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭monomaniac

Derek C. wrote:
    Has anyone heard the rumour that DHARMA is an acrynam (spelling)

Each letter stands for a word.

Roussou said she came to the island with six scientists. there are supposedly 6 hatches. And she mentioned that Monton lost his arm while they were on the island.

Degroot Hanso A Rousou Monton A

The Asian guy in the Film had only one arm, the other was a prostetic.

I think Roussou is one of these scientists who was sent there and knows exactly whats going on. She's just crazy at this stage.

That sounds possible though Rousseau arrived on the island 16 years ago - 9 years after the orientation film was made in which Candle had no arm.

There seems to be a theme of amputees - Hibs - Sawyer's ex-partner.

Did you ever hear one of the writers said last year that when he wrote the script for Solitary one of the lines had Sayid asking Rousseau "what her team were studying" and she said "time". They took the line out apparently because it revealed too much.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Derek C.

I was thinking that was a bit weird that Dr. Marvin Candle had one arm and she said that bout Monton having lost an arm so there has to be a link somewhere.

This Dharma thing, apart from the meanings of the word that you find in an internet search, has to have something more to it.

6 letters, 6 hatches, 6 scientists, 6 experiments, 6 numbers.

Advertisement