Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iTrip?

Options
  • 16-02-2006 10:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭

So I've been thinking of getting an iTrip, but I'm not sure what's the deal with them.

Can anyone recommend the iTrip, or a similar product from a different brand? Also, what's the price range on these things nowadays? And where can they be bought?

Actually, just any information you can give me would be great. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

They are legal to purchase from eBay,etc. They are illegal to use, without license.
    And not meant to be discussed here (AFAIK?). Do a search for numerous previous discussions (Recent enough).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭modular

Ah. Didn't know that. Right.

OK, this thread's probably about to be closed now in that case.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭leche solara

They are illegal here because they use a reserved FM frequency.
    The powers that be claim that they can cause aeroplanes to crash and Luases to derail and leaks in the Port Tunnel.

Advertisement