Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Des Bishop In CPs

Options
  • 16-02-2006 10:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

Hiya

Did anyone else meet Des Bishop out last night (Weds) in CPs?? He was being ambushed by gangs of about 20kids at a time waving their camera phones at him every 5seconds. He didnt seem all that put out by the whole thing but he did stop smiling for the photos after a while. I snatched a brief conversation with him and he seems like a top guy-genuinely friendly or maybe he was just after drinkin a scatter of fat frogs........

:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Cool.....you get any pictures? I never go to CPs though.....

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Fat frogs? I thought he was a non-drinker on account of being a reformed lightweight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Sparkles

Only jesting bout the fat frogs-neither was he wearing a checked shirt or bopping along to that "Feel the love generation...." muckery on the dance floor. No I didnt get any photos-but about 200 other people did.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Sparkles wrote:
    Hiya

Did anyone else meet Des Bishop out last night (Weds) in CPs?? He was being ambushed by gangs of about 20kids at a time waving their camera phones at him every 5seconds. He didnt seem all that put out by the whole thing but he did stop smiling for the photos after a while. I snatched a brief conversation with him and he seems like a top guy-genuinely friendly or maybe he was just after drinkin a scatter of fat frogs........

:)

The fact that you frequented CP's makes me wonder about your mentality

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Whats wrong with CPs?

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 199 ✭✭fun bus

whats right with it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Well... I dunno but its not the worst club in Galway anyway.

Anima wrote:
    Well... I dunno but its not the worst club in Galway anyway.

Uh, who hit you with the stupid stick? Of course it is

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

He was up in Bar 903 on tuesday, getting mobbed by a circle jerk of sycophants.

SyxPak wrote:
    He was up in Bar 903 on tuesday, getting mobbed by a circle jerk of sycophants.

"OMFG Fintan.. its loike, the guy from the TV that makes everyone laugh"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

dolls.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

SyxPak wrote:
    dolls.jpg

Eh.....?

Slightly creepy, that a fully grown, and often bearded man can have a doll collection

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

JohnCleary wrote:
    The fact that you frequented CP's makes me wonder about your mentality
    Id be more worried about any male over 19 (or female but to a lesser extent) who still drinks fat frogs

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Eh.....?
    Slightly creepy, that a fully grown, and often bearded man can have a doll collection
    Just shamelessly plugging his website ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

biko wrote:
    Just shamelessly plugging his website ;)

True... but still.... dolls are creepy.... especially one's with no eyebrows

Advertisement