Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any Big Events Coming soon? Ferry corsten or summit...

• 16-02-2006 11:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Just wanted to plan a good night out in the near future ,
    A real good dance event badly needed , like at the point or somewhere ,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Depends on what your into,that Godskitchen is coming up @ The Point on March 16th personally i wouldnt go if i got free tickets as it's not my cup of tea at all,there's a better event happening in the Vaults @ The IFSC that nite i think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 dj pj

there is aload of decent gigs planned already for the next few months bud...revoultions is on same night as gods kitchen, fusion is on satuday week well worth checkin out.anne savage and scot project are in ten in waterford easter sunday for aurora part 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

fusion is next friday, not next sat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭fellowdjs

revfront_153.jpg

revback_943.jpg

jonny68 wrote:
    Depends on what your into,that Godskitchen is coming up @ The Point on March 16th personally i wouldnt go if i got free tickets as it's not my cup of tea at all,there's a better event happening in the Vaults @ The IFSC that nite i think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭donegalman1

Come see partying Donegal Style. The Scott project ar in the Grills March Line up. Info@thegrillniteclub.com

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

isn't Scot Project just one guy?

seems like he's playing in Ireland an awful lot these days:confused:

Advertisement