Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BT BB+ undercharged

• 16-02-2006 11:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭

I've had BT BB+ for a year now. I signed up for the plus package.

For the last 6 months, i've been charged 65 euro bi-monthly. I checked the online billing, it shows i ordered "option 3" BB+, but i'm being billed for "Option 2" standard BB.

I've checked my modem settings, it's connected at 3mb down, 384kb up. Anyone else getting this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭Skyuser

Is that not because of the speed increase?

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Dampsquid

Skyuser wrote:
    Is that not because of the speed increase?

Emmm no.

Option 1 - €20 per month
    Option 2 - €30 per month
    Option 3 - €40 per month
    Broadband Option 1

This option is ideal for light users who want the speed and convenience of always-on broadband. Up to 1Mb download speeds means web pages load faster, emails with photo attachments don’t take forever, and searching for your next sun holiday is a breeze.

Overview: Option 1
    €20 per month
    Speeds up to 1Mb download/128Kb upload
    Download limit of 10GB per month
    Wireless modem upgrade €40

Reduced one-time connection fee €40

Free connection if you are transferring from another Broadband provider and do not require a modem from BT.

Six month minimum term

Bundle Option 1

Bundle Option 1
    Enjoy one low price for Broadband and line rental, and cheaper rates than eircom for local, national, international and calls to mobiles with BT Talk.

Bundle Option 1

Broadband Option 2

If you like to do more than just surf the Web, consider Option 2. Download speeds of up to 2Mb make it easy to listen to streaming radio broadcasts, download your favourite music tracks, watch the latest movie trailers, and more.

Overview: Option 2
    €30 per month
    Speeds up to 2Mb download/256Kb upload
    Download limit of 20GB per month

Free connection if you are transferring from another Broadband provider and do not require a modem from BT.

Six month minimum term

Bundle Option 2 Enjoy one low price for Broadband and line rental, and cheaper rates than eircom for local, national, international and calls to mobiles with BT Talk.

Bundle Option 1

Broadband Option 2

For dedicated Internet users with heavy email traffic and frequent photo, music, and video downloads. With super-fast download speeds of up to 3Mb and a generous 30GB download limit, you’ll enjoy great performance while online gaming with an Xbox or PS2 games console, or using a webcam for live video chat with far off friends and family.

Overview: Option 3
    €40 per month
    Speeds up to 3Mb download/384Kb upload
    Download limit of 30GB per month

Six month minimum term

Advertisement