Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

easy now

• 17-02-2006 1:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

i know what i'm about to say has me shaking my head in disbelief but has anyone else noticed that edge & john cena really seem to bring the best out of each other and edge even seems to make cena look [i can't believe i'm saying this] improving technical skills. there i've said it take the p1$$ if u want but it's my observations

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Dont know about improving each others skill. Then again, the Cena booing has dropped alot. Edge isn't that great a wrestler but he can put on a great match if he feels it. Wish he would do it more often though.
    I think the fans are leaving Cena alone until WM when HHH takes the title from him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

To be fair to Cena, while Im not his biggest fan, he knows himself he isnt the greatest technically, so in turn, he trains very very hard in order to bring his skills up to scratch. This alone deserves respect, as it could be very easy for him to get lazy now that he is the top man.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I wouldn't agree with that, Gimmick. He showed a lot of potential initially, and he did improve after a while, but in the last year or more I don't think he's gotten any better

That match on Raw was better than the usual Cena match because the FU was countered twice. Usually he'll just do the routine and get the pin, or do the routine, get the FU reversed, then end up hittin it. Slight variation actually made a better than average Cena match

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭moongoose

i think it's the fact there sticking cena with an opponent whose the same for a few matches that is really bringing out something decent in him [note i didnt say a 5 star match or moty]. hopefully cena will improve coz he's got the look & mic skills maybe even have him in a few hardcore or street rules matches where technical skill is measured by beating some1 over the head enough times with a steel chair while he's learning new moves or then again bring benoit to raw and hand him cenas belt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭the sunbabe wan

i like to see what triple h can do with him..... and can any one actually see john cena actually f.u triple h?????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

At Wrestle Mania, not really. Despite the fans not booing him much recently, i'd still too it would be way to risky for Cena to retain the title at WM.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭moongoose

either turn cena heel or have edge win the belt back to possibly set up a three way dance [whoops to much ecw] triple threat match as cena as a face at mania would suck more than watching mark henry in an iron man match.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭the sunbabe wan

moongoose wrote:
    either turn cena heel or have edge win the belt back to possibly set up a three way dance [whoops to much ecw] triple threat match as cena as a face at mania would suck more than watching mark henry in an iron man match.

*shivers* yes that would suck:eek: i doupt were gonna see edge in the main event, gonna be fairly busy with mick foley.... busy getting his whooped :p

Advertisement