Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ditsy nurse!!

Options
  • 17-02-2006 8:24am
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 199 ✭✭

not sure if this has been posted before.....

A commerce student, an arts student and a student nurse are sitting in the waiting area of the locals obstetrician, all three heavily pregnant.
    The commerce student is reading vogue magazine when she starts a conversation:
    "This article predicts the sex of your child on who was on top when the baby was conceived. I was on top, so i should be having a boy!"
    The arts student offers, "Well, when we conceived, he was on top, so i suppose i'm having a girl!"
    At this, the student nurse leaps to her feet, both arms raised in celebration, and in an ecstatic voice roars.................................................................
    "I'M HAVING PUPPIES!!!!!!!!"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Never heard it before - made me laugh. :D:D

Advertisement