Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ardscoil Anonymous - The new AA

Options
  • 17-02-2006 10:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

noticed a few ardscoil survivors on different boards so i created this so we could post our favorite teachers or memories from limericks funniest secondary school :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Just a quick reminder

Please do not post anything which invades the privacy of any teachers. or anything libelous about teachers. mkay. nicknames for teachers I can live with but posting surnames or full names of teachers will be removed

Thanking you for your co-operation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

jay_haych wrote:
    limericks funniest secondary school.
    Ya right

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

Well it's funnier then St Munchins anyway.

Not that it would be difficult, that place was devoid of humor, fun and education.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

go Hospital secrondary school...
    its preety big, 890 students i think
    all the people from surrounding towns go to it
    as for it beinf funny i dont know really but some teachers are preety strict

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

ardscoil is a legend of a school, i go there and its great laugh

• Advertisement

There are a lot of fags going there too. (im not slagging them 'coz people say its a gay school, there are actually gay people in there), im not calling you gay or a fag here Limerick Dude or anyone else who goes to Ard Scoil

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

I say St. Nessans is the funniest school, the place is like a nut house, or maybe more a nut caravan, w00p w00p Nessans.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭jay_haych

are there any other ardscoil guys on here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

Ex Ard Scholar here, great school, serious amount of messing happened there.

Scuba Steve, didn't realise you were so up on the gay scene in Limerick schools, it's not a topic I know much (or anything) about but what are you basing you're assertions on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭ricey

limericks funniest secondary school.

More like the most gay school in Limerick...ha ha :D:D:D

I say St. Nessans is the funniest school, the place is like a nut house, or maybe more a nut caravan, w00p w00p Nessans.

Nessans was a1 for all of the 13 months i was there before been
    kicked out o well.

• Advertisement

Amazotheamazing: From knowing some people from there.

Ricey is true and Willem D, Great laugh in Nessans

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

jay_haych wrote:
    are there any other ardscoil guys on here?

Ex Ard Scoiller here. My fav part of it was going down to Salesians for gym every Tuesday. Top laughs :D
    Does Dessie Harty still teach rugby there?

moz,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Parsley

I'm in TY in Ardscoil at the mo, feckin' Doc n' Dicey bustin our balls about overdue projects and work experience forms...

haah was in ty last year. same with us.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,209 ✭✭✭gaf1983

Parsley wrote:
    I'm in TY in Ardscoil at the mo, feckin' Doc n' Dicey bustin our balls about overdue projects and work experience forms...

...not to mention the daily diary.

have a gawk at the ardscoil page in ratemyteacher.ie, there are some funny memories there.

did you know for instance that punky told the class that he didn't own a phone because he considered letter-writing to be far more efficient?

gaf1983 wrote:
    did you know for instance that punky told the class that he didn't own a phone because he considered letter-writing to be far more efficient?

He has a point. Have you ever read some of the gibberish that constitutes a text message nowadays?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,209 ✭✭✭gaf1983

Fair enough but he was talking about a landline, this was in the days before mobiles were commonplace....

Also, writing a letter is not much good to you if your house is being broken into or going up in flames now is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,492 ✭✭✭sioda

Ex Ard Scoil here dont compain too much about TY I was in the first ever one was hilarious gotta do whatever we wanted. And as for Punky all I have to say is Debit the Reciever Credit the giver Anyone remember Timmy the TD nutjob

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭RVN10

how can u say ard scoil is the best . oh my god nessans is by far the funniest school , this is place is excellent you get some laugh in there.

jaysus, i always thought Sioda was a woman/girl/female!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,492 ✭✭✭sioda

Dont let the tigger fool yeah sioda is irish

i never said you werent irish!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭Sunn

There are a lot of fags going there too. (im not slagging them 'coz people say its a gay school, there are actually gay people in there), im not calling you gay or a fag here Limerick Dude or anyone else who goes to Ard Scoil

thats one of the funniest things I've read all week...:D

why?!

If, as you claim, you have nothing against gay people, then I suggest you change your vocabulary then.

moz wrote:
    Ex Ard Scoiller here. My fav part of it was going down to Salesians for gym every Tuesday. Top laughs :D
    Does Dessie Harty still teach rugby there?

moz,

ya dessy harty still does rugby here.

and im not aware of any gay people in my school.

people just so that cos its an all boys school.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭jay_haych

sioda wrote:
    And as for Punky all I have to say is Debit the Reciever Credit the giver Anyone remember Timmy the TD nutjob

oh my God, Timmy smalle!! by far the craziest lunatic to ever escape the asylum.

"a dash a space a dot space a dash a space a dot space a dash a space a dot space"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

ya dessy harty still does rugby here.

and im not aware of any gay people in my school.

people just so that cos its an all boys school.

Nice guy Dessie. He taught me Geography as well IIRC, but you could tell he would rather be on the football pitch than in the class room.

And for the record, I know a few gay people in Limerick and most don't find the term 'fag' derogitory, and none of them went to Ardscoil. All Crescent Comp and Munchins boys :p

moz,
    Ohh behave...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

Are ard scoil kids still not allowed to go out at lunch time.

• Advertisement

only 6th years are allowed go up to mace, such a stupid rule.

Advertisement