Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ages of visitors to Limerick City Forum

Options
  • 17-02-2006 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭

Just a quick poll which will be left open for 1 fortnight to see how old the visitors to the forum are.

Please take a minute to vote. the poll is anonymous, so there is no need to lie.

thanks.

Which age group do you fit into 30 votes

Under 11
    0% 0 votes
    11 - 18
    0% 0 votes
    19 - 25
    20% 6 votes
    25-35
    40% 12 votes
    35 - 45
    23% 7 votes
    45 - 55
    16% 5 votes
    55 - 65
    0% 0 votes
    Older than 65
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 shane2005

If you are 35, 45 or 55, It is a case of glass half full or half empty. Do you feel young or old? I put myself in the older bracket before I realiased that I could still roll with the youngsters.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 TipTopToe

Does age really matter anyway? The internet's semi anonymity is a good thing, I feel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭hobie

Just a quick poll which will be left open for 1 fortnight to see how old the visitors to the forum are.

My mum always told me not to tell 'strangers' my age .... :rolleyes:

..... and there are certainly some strange guys around here from time to time !!!! .... :p

;)

Advertisement