Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restuarants in Bray

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

pizzas n cream is amazing-great value for money, its close to the sea front and the food tastes great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 face-the-phase

I cant stop eatting tonight and reading about all these nice places is making my mouth water. I used to work in pizzas n cream and i miss the pizzas so much ( live in england at the mo!) They never change the recipes for the dough n use the same cheese's n toppings and all the pastas, crepes and ice creams are also home made. If you didn't get enuf toppings its becuse who ever is making them is being scabby and needs to be told by customer or supervisor! One thing i can say is that it can be a long wait for a pizza because they do take out and delivery as well and in my opinion not enuf staff/ work/ oven space for this! I think its well worth the wait all the same :)

Mmmm Pizza.... toast will have to do for now :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

I cant stop eatting tonight and reading about all these nice places is making my mouth water. I used to work in pizzas n cream and i miss the pizzas so much ( live in england at the mo!) They never change the recipes for the dough n use the same cheese's n toppings and all the pastas, crepes and ice creams are also home made. If you didn't get enuf toppings its becuse who ever is making them is being scabby and needs to be told by customer or supervisor! One thing i can say is that it can be a long wait for a pizza because they do take out and delivery as well and in my opinion not enuf staff/ work/ oven space for this! I think its well worth the wait all the same :)

Mmmm Pizza.... toast will have to do for now :(

my mouth is also watery now.i would love a pizza now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭Exon

RuggieBear wrote:
    The barracuda has been way overpriced the few times i've been there. But it's the best of a bad lot unfortunately.

I believe there is a new restaurant across the road from barracuda, where dawsons used to be.

It's where the funpalace used to be! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭Exon

RuggieBear wrote:
    I'm mixing up dawsons with the other old amusements that used to be there..."something palace" was it?

Brought up in bray for 20 years but haven't lived there for the last couple of years and now my mind is losing it:o :D

Out of curiosity where abouts in Bray did ya live?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

Exon wrote:
    Out of curiosity where abouts in Bray did ya live?
    why you wanna know?

ShayHT wrote:
    Andrews Chinese (Superquinn Centre)
    Sanam Indian (Superquinn Centre)
    Barracuda (Bray Seafront)

:rolleyes: :confused: (thats all i will say-if you like that place you donot know your food)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭Marcais

drdre wrote:
    :rolleyes: :confused: (thats all i will say-if you like that place you donot know your food)

mmmmmmm......donots

Marcais wrote:
    mmmmmmm......donots

:D i meant do not.You know what i meant.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭lizzyd66

Shame the Vevay Asian has closed - was very good. There is a new Greek restaurant by the town hall - anyone tried it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Dr_Darkness

No I haven't tried the new Greek place, but I must say it looks lovely inside. I have been meaning to try it out (if I get time) and when I do, I will let you guys know how the food is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭red_bairn

Anybody think about the Martello? Lovely place to have a sunday lunch on a summer day. Been there only a few times but I enjoyed the fodd and thats good enough for me:D

Advertisement