Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help!- Macro and Micro Economics/ Syllabus?

Options
  • 17-02-2006 12:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭

What's required of students when studying Economics. What does the exam expect you to know, like should you study 100% of all Macro and Micro Economics, and on the main part of the exam, section 2, where there is 8 questions, are 4 of them Macro and 4 of the Micro and which is much easier and less work Macro or Micro?

I went to the department of education website and for the syllabus section they had something from the 1980s, so I couldn't get much detail from that.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭belinea06

you dont need to know everything. normally they ask 3micro and 5macro or 4 of each sometimes. i tink micro is easy. all u hav to know for the micro is perfect competition out of the markets and 2 others. macro is a bit more complicated so if u could answer 3 qs on micro then ull be ok.

Advertisement