Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commandos Strike Force demo

Options
  • 17-02-2006 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭

Demo of Commados Strike-Force being releaed soon on gamesspot. As usual expect slow downloads unless your a subscriber but it should hopefully be mirrored soon after its release:

http://www.gamespot.com/promos/2006/commandosstrikeforce-demo/
    The Commandos Strike Force single-player
    demo will be available in

0 days : 5 hrs : 4 min : 59 secs
    The single-player demo includes two playable levels:

Spy Level -- As the spy stalk and kill the enemy throughout the French countryside. This training level will teach you the basic skills.

Green Beret and Sniper Level -- Lead an ambush in this two-commando mission. Switch on-the-fly between the Green Beret and Sniper as you work your way up the mountain pass.

Demo file size: ??

This is a game i've been looking forward and i hope it works well. Loved the origanal commado games (though they were rock hard) but this was a excting decision for the developers to switch to firstperson and i hope it works well.

Advertisement