Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paladin PvE Solo/Raid builds

Options
  • 17-02-2006 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭

Have a level 60 paladin on Emeriss in a MC/ZG farming guild. I've done a very basic Holy build which is working but not terribly well (probably due to my weak gears as much as anything else tbh). However I was wondering if anyone had a suggestion for a good Solo/Raid build which allow for efficient healing (using the term loosely) for raids while allowing me some solo PvE capabilities?

Gadaí

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

this is a very handy site for talent builds. here's a load of good (and ****) ones for the pally.

http://wowvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Templates.List&class_select_id=Paladin&Data_page=1&sort_field=Rating&sort_dir=desc

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

This is probably the most common build, good healbotting talents and SoC for solo PvE/PvP.

This is probably the best raiding spec, has Kings, imp Conc aura and the healbotting talents.

And this is my spec I made for raiding and 1h/shield PvP solo/healbotting.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Evac101

Thanks for the detailed reply Mr Funky :)

Kiith, I had a look at the site and there are hundreds of builds there, unfortunately there's no way to determine without reading each one whether the build is pre or post 1.9 which I found very frustrating tbh - but thank you in any case :)

Advertisement