Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Very Frustrated And Confused!!

• 17-02-2006 2:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

:confused: Hey ppl.. I have been really confused about this girl for a while now. She is my sisters best friend and is always in my house. I want to know how to move on from a girl basically. Anybody got any tips because this girl is driving me mad. I have kissed her a few times in the past but which I don't think ment anything to her. She has been with a few of my cousins presently (nothing serious i don't think) and that really hurt me. One moment she's flirtatious with me and the next she is either tick with me or ignoring me completely. A lot of lads fall for her and she is very attractive and sound when she wants to be. I can't get her out of my head. Please pps I don't need ppl telling me to get over her because thats what I've asked tips on how to do. Its not as easy as I used to think it would be.:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 50 ✭✭No_Regrets

Well huggybear,

I understand that getting over somebody you like a lot is a tough thing, but it happens to EVERYONE at some point and you will get through it. I think you need to try and get out of the house more when you know she'll be around. Meet up with your guy friends, have a lads' night out more often and get out there so that you are in situations wherein you can meet other girls. Believe me, you deserve more than this girl and there are so many fun, friendly, attractive single women out there. I know it's not easy but have trust in yourself and one day you will forgot why you ever felt anything for her! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44 fre

If you've decided that you want to get over her, start to pick out (in your head...) what annoys you about her...

Then return to the long search for The One again. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Eminem

huggybear wrote:
    :confused: Hey ppl.. I have been really confused about this girl for a while now. She is my sisters best friend and is always in my house. I want to know how to move on from a girl basically. Anybody got any tips because this girl is driving me mad. I have kissed her a few times in the past but which I don't think ment anything to her. She has been with a few of my cousins presently (nothing serious i don't think) and that really hurt me. One moment she's flirtatious with me and the next she is either tick with me or ignoring me completely. A lot of lads fall for her and she is very attractive and sound when she wants to be. I can't get her out of my head. Please pps I don't need ppl telling me to get over her because thats what I've asked tips on how to do. Its not as easy as I used to think it would be.:confused:

Best thing you can do is try and find someone else , shes playing you . That right best of luck:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

huggybear wrote:

Ok, you've told us that your kisses meant nothing to this girl, she has been with a few (few!!!) of your cousins, she sometimes ignores you & is only sound when she wants to be......I can see why you are so smitten! :confused::p

Why not write down everything that you want from a relationship & from a g/f & then write down the things that you are drawn to & the things that annoy/put you off this girl & I think you will find that although you find her attractive physically & sometimes funny, she is not what you overall what you want in a woman & you will find it easier to move on....best of luck :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kell

huggybear wrote:
    I want to know how to move on from a girl basically.

Hmmn. Do a bit of soul searching and try and come up with "Why" you want her. After a while of being honest with yourself you'll figure out you dont actually need her.

You have been hurt by her seeming indifference, because you expect something of her and those ecxpectations arent being met. Once you give it some thought (and do have a long hard think) and you work out that you'll be fine without the inconvenience, you will get over her. Trust me.

K-

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Snap the fúck out of it... swiftly. Don't be so pathetic and cop on to yourself.
    l

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 huggybear

Thanx ppl I'll try my best to forget her.. U have helped greatly..

Advertisement