Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Meteor - Sony Ericsson K700i advice

• 17-02-2006 3:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 606 ✭✭✭

Looking to get a Meteor pay as you go phone and always that the K700i seemed to be a pretty cool phone, but is it!? Its €129 pay as you go and seems good enough value. Whats peoples experience with this phone, any problems?

If theres any other phone you think is better on meteor for a similar price that you think might be better, id be glad of any suggestions.

The other thing i wanted to find out was if when you buy a sim card you have to use it within a certain time frame? That might sound stupid but I had bought a meteor sim card a year ago and never had the chance to use it because the phone i had intended to get was faulty and instead of getting a new one i just decided to get a cheaper phone. but the phone was only with o2 at the time, so i still have the sim card thats never been used! Will it make a difference that its been inactive for a about a year?

Advertisement