Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opinions on Rag Trip?!

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

orla wrote:
    Ah don't blame the poor FAS heads. They are soooo much fun!

just because you fancy them. with their shiny caps and cans of dutch gold

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

just because you fancy them. with their shiny caps and cans of dutch gold

*swoon*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Whole thing was a bit messy really...

Everybody was pretty much encouraged to drink by the SU on the day, and then when all the **** came out it was all apologies and horror.
    There should have been far more notice about the no drinking on the buses. What happened to all the confiscated alcohol?
    The Southside's first nightclub was pretty decent and there was a nice buzz going. Drinks wise the place seemed woefully unprepared, but it was a good laugh.
    Second venue was an absolute joke. Nice venue, but the venue had no clue what was going on, really badly organised. The Greenday cover band should be put down for crimes against music.
    What happened at the end? Why was the nightclub closed at 1.50 exactly? No last orders or anything. What sort of club has to close by 2am? Me thinks something happened there (smashing windows anyone?).
    The cloakroom was an absolute joke from start to finish.
    What sort of an uber nightclub doesn't have beer on tap from the very start of the night? I was possibly one of the first into the place, and they had no miller on tap. I mean... what the hell?
    The price of drink was bad even for a Dublin nightclub... surely the SU could have sorted out a few drinks promos?
    Passion nightclub ass raped the students of DIT big time, the SU has gone there twice... I assume we'll never go there again. Please?

Advertisement