Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Petrochemicalaccelerator!!!!!!!!

• 17-02-2006 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭

Hey everyone.
    Has anyone here seen or heard / heard of petrochemicalaccelerator? or PCA?

Thanking you

Peace

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 196 ✭✭Dave H

Hav'nt seen them, but I heard they're savage. Sorry, thats all I know of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Energizer

I work with the guitarist's brother, they are meant to be very good.

Have heard some of there stuff online, not bad, needs direction though!

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭fianna.5u.com

Thanks for the info guys. Anybody else got any info?

Peace

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭OLP

Listened to the tracks online, fairly good but I think it lacks some energy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Dest

been at their last 3 or 4 gigs, excellent stuff. proper no-bull**** metal.

• Advertisement

also, have the mp3s been taken off their site or am i just completely inept?

never mind, found em.

Hey Guys i wouldnt be too up to speed on the lingo used to desribe musi and all that could you guys explain what oyu mean by...
    Energizer wrote:
    needs direction though!
    OLP wrote:
    I think it lacks some energy.

Thanks alot

Peace

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

THanks for that Dragan, did that. I'm still wondering what OLP and energizer meant when they said Petrochemicalaccelerator lacked energy and needed direction. Can anyone clear this up for me, like I said, I wouldn't be down with all the lingo when it comes to talking about music and all.

Thanks alot for the help guys

Peace

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Energizer

What i meant by direction is that the band is trying to incorporate alot of sounds into there music which make it sound all over the place.

They need to sort out a direction and structure to the songs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭OLP

IMO the vocals mainly lack energy, the passion for the song. Hope that clears things up.

Hey Energizer and OLP! Thanks alot for the info its much appreciated! I'm currently starting a band. Could you give me examples of singers who have "energy" or where I could find out about this and "direction" wise do you mean like singing about a particular topic or having a particular sound or what? I dont want to fall into any of these traps, especially not knowing what Im talking about! Thanks guys

Peace

Advertisement