Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Razor Pink Phones

Options
  • 17-02-2006 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭

Hi I just wanted to ask if anyone has had any problems with the pink razor phones. I got one for my christmas box and its gone in for repair twice since Christmas, basically Carphone Warehouse have my phone longer in for repair then I have had it, has anyone experience this?:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

You might also want to post this thread in Comp->Consumer Electronics->Mobiles/PDAs

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Motorola = Unreliable PoS.

Simple as that. If you buy a phone solely for the look of it, don't be surprised to have problems. Any bit of research will show that the V3's have numerous problems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

The V3 is known for being unreliable. take a look in the MObiles forum and you'll see.

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭texas star

chrislad wrote:
    Motorola = Unreliable PoS.

Simple as that. If you buy a phone solely for the look of it, don't be surprised to have problems. Any bit of research will show that the V3's have numerous problems......

Sorry its a phone not a car I was given as a gift but thanks for that input i will make sure to do my home work again.....:)

Advertisement