Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reaction to the Danish cartoons

• 17-02-2006 6:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭

I fully appreciate the disgust and anger felt by Muslims worldwide as a result of these cartoons. At the same time, I cannot undertsand those who support or condone the violence that has taken place in many places worldwide as a result. Reactions like this only serve to further alienate the average Western person from Islam and to further demonise (falsely) the religion as a whole.

What are everyones opinions on the reaction to these cartoons?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Diablolical

I think the cartoons served as well deserved wake up call

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

this has already been discussed and thread was locked. I suggest you search the forum for your answers.

I am locking this thread for the same reason the previous thread was locked. If you have something directly related to the religon I suggest you open a new thread.

in case you have a problem finding it...
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054865348

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement