Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mutter V. Reise, Reise

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

I purchased Reise Reise based on the opinions given in this thread. Now i listen to it over and over. Not really too fond of the first song but other than that its a classic album.

Moskau was a song i hated at first because of the russian wans vocals. But i grew to love it and cant really go a day without it.

I ended up looking up the english translations for most of the songs. Found myself wanting to chant "Mir ist Kalt" waiting for a lift one morning last week.

Havent really listened to Rosenrot much. Is it any good? Have the songs grown on anyone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Rosenrot is good but not a patch on the two afforementioned.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

Yeah - Rosenrot has some good tracks, but it's pretty hit and miss. Could have made a great EP...

Advertisement