Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vainglory and Panda

Options
  • 17-02-2006 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭

anyone else pay to see a real beatch fight between them insted of the constant back and forth arguments between the two of ye! maybe u could have an event in the bar and the proceds could go to either world aid soc or the fight against the evil that is hilpers!

seriously tho girls relax

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Violence doesn't solve anything. Nude mud-wrestling on the other hand works wonders.

I'm just putting it out there...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Just wanna say for the record that my arguments are never speciffically at vainglory,it is the union as a whole.I think its good that Jane drops in here to represnt the union as it is increasingly difficult to voice our disdain at the union.Thus,if it seems that i'm personally attacking jane,I am not,I am talking about the union as a whole.I think it's good for boardies to see what the union is up to since we pay them and this is the only place to do it as I cant say to my class rep(cos I dont have one) and I cant exactly say it on the ucdsu website(have tried to and they dont like disagreement).So this to me is sorta like a union suggestion box and so I hope vainglory takes it on boards.

Also If we had mud wrestling,i'd win beacuse
    1)I'm from Limerick
    2)I'm from Rathkeale in Limerick
    3)Im 6 foot 1
    4)I live with my brother who is a leinster rugby player so now how to pack a mean punch:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,416 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

panda100 wrote:
    well that's that settled then, there's a 96.5% chance she's a traveller:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

i always thought there was that twang in her woice and she did try to sell me a fireplace!!!;)

griffdaddy wrote:
    well that's that settled then, there's a 96.5% chance she's a traveller:D

Fraid im in the other 3.5%!

• Advertisement

panda100 wrote:
    Fraid im in the other 3.5%!
    you probably know all my relatives down there then. my uncle runs the post office:eek:

griffdaddy wrote:
    you probably know all my relatives down there then. my uncle runs the post office:eek:

Shut up!!are ya serious?how cool is that!Ah rathkeale is a great little town,never any trouble and is the saftest town In Ireland.It was the only town in west Limerick where somone wasnt arrested over xmas apparently.The gp is cleaning up down there though-he's got a shoddy little office and is the third richist gp in Ireland,makes millions every year!

yeah i never had any trouble down there, except when i was kid i was sitting in my uncle's sitting room(directly behind the post office) and some traveller kid was going up the lane at the side, took his shoe off, threw it at the window, picked it up and went on his way! some parts are really nice, like out near the Deale(sp.) Whats the name of that chipper actually? superbites? thats pretty tasty, esp. the nuggets. haha

griffdaddy wrote:
    yeah i never had any trouble down there, except when i was kid i was sitting in my uncle's sitting room(directly behind the post office) and some traveller kid was going up the lane at the side, took his shoe off, threw it at the window, picked it up and went on his way! some parts are really nice, like out near the Deale(sp.) Whats the name of that chipper actually? superbites? thats pretty tasty, esp. the nuggets. haha

yeah superbites!It was packed on christmas day-so funny!yeah I live far over the bridge just beside castle matrix.The travellers never cross the bridge because about sixty years a go a traveller died on our side of the bridge and so they never cross the river deel as they think its cursed.

panda100 wrote:
    yeah superbites!It was packed on christmas day-so funny!yeah I live far over the bridge just beside castle matrix.The travellers never cross the bridge because about sixty years a go a traveller died on our side of the bridge and so they never cross the river deel as they think its cursed.
    does that place ever close? if you want food at 5 in the morning it always seems to be open! I dunno what you're running for but i'll vote for you anyway based on your encyclopedic knowledge of Rathkeale:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

panda100 wrote:
    Also If we had mud wrestling,i'd win beacuse
    1)I'm from Limerick
    3)Im 6 foot 1
    4)I live with my brother who is a leinster rugby player so now how to pack a mean punch:D
    Can't believe you didn't mention the fact that you're REALLY from North London...

That's the real reason you'd win darlin. That and you're a Gooner. \m/

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

you are tall. made me feel really small today and i need to feel big around the other girls. boo urns pandi

Grimes wrote:
    you are tall. made me feel really small today and i need to feel big around the other girls. boo urns pandi
    She's not tall...

You're just a midget, mate...:p

i have size where it counts.

in me cocck :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

oooh I was born in limerick... lived there til i was 6

anybody know Vains form? My moneys on Pandi at the moment but i wanna see V's stats!

im up for panda. Ill back you up

then im deffo up for panda.

She's quiet, petit, has cute brown doe eyes and a smile to die for...

But yeah, Panda would kick her arse.

but guys its always the quiet ones.....

when is vainglory from ? I mean it would take a mexican bandito to take down anyone from Limerick

• Advertisement

Northside. \m/

Clontarf.

jaysus...

Im with vainglory

ooooh even stevens makes it even juicier!

*pulls up a chair puts on microwave popcorn

3 to 4 minutes later

*ping.... begins to munch

Grimes wrote:
    jaysus...

Im with vainglory
    lmao... How the weakwilled switch sides at the mere mention of the embattled bastion of Clontarf. (*thunder and lightning outside window*)

Why, anyone who dares take on a mistress from Clontarf (*a woman screams*) shall not live to see dawn.

Y'arrrgh, for it is rumoured maties, that for an Education Officer to be from Clontarf (*Horror-film music reaches crescendo*) is to be an impending sign of the APOCALYPSE!!!

Sorry, went off on a bit of a tangent there... Won't happen again...

weakwilled me hole. I just enjoy life. And I like panda, shes nice, she wouldnt hurt me. Clontarf looks at the rest of the city the same way nazi germany looked at Poland.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

while we on the subject of boardsies! now im not saying any post i have ever made has been of substantial quality but MNG seriously shorten them down and relax on the quotes, every time i see your posts i just pass by them, im sure u make decent/relevant points etc but they all seem to go on for half a page.

(steps back into his perfect bubble)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

tbh I'd love to see this with Seamus Ó Maonaigh as referee.

/me imagines Seamus squirming at the thought of being splashed in mud wrestling

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

ah don't be too mean to poor gaymus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 VenusInFurs

Jane's faux proletarian and Elisa's mockney accents suggest both are insane hardcore beatchez from the meanest ghettos in the British Isles, whereas in fact, both grew up on the 'right side' of the tracks. But these Daddy's girls can fight nasty too. Both have notoriously short fuses, both take criticism very personally and neither like to ever admit they are wrong (even when I prove otherwise). Polished nails (for extra strength) and high heels can be more deadly than knuckle dusters and stanley blades. So strap on ya bullet proof vest and witness an epic bitch fight of 'Rumble in the Jungle' proportions.

:cool:

• Advertisement

SebtheBum wrote:
    Can't believe you didn't mention the fact that you're REALLY from North London...

That's the real reason you'd win darlin. That and you're a Gooner. \m/

Oh yeah!!
    amendment to list:
    5)I grew up in norf london-boyakkasha!!

Advertisement