Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Motorola SLVR (L7) - with itunes?

• 17-02-2006 8:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭

I see apple.com are presenting the new SLVR with itunes installed. Anyone know of a means to install this on older slvr versions? I bought mine in december...doh!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 ketchup_please

dont have the phone myself but honestly iTunes doesnt look that good on it. Its just black text on a white background, nothing special but the "Brand Name" of iTunes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Linku

MarxoGouch wrote:
    I see apple.com are presenting the new SLVR with itunes installed. Anyone know of a means to install this on older slvr versions? I bought mine in december...doh!
    Like the V3i, only US models of the L7 come with iTunes so it's not like you missed out.

Advertisement