Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Down with this sort of thing

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Ah, two pages of posts, and some people *STILL* don't get it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Jammer

I am gonna do a great vBulletin mod, totaly out of this world, and life as we know it, will never be the same....

I'm going to invent....the....'lock thread' function!

Lemming U Arsebandit.

arsebandit.jpg

This is a joke btw, pls dont band me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Lemming wrote:
    Ah, two pages of posts, and some people *STILL* don't get it
    Can I get back in the forum now plz ?

ciaranfo wrote:
    Can I get back in the forum now plz ?

I'll lift the bans tomorrow. Whilst I was arsing about, I wanted to make the point about the thread not being suitable for the FS forums. If you want humour, go to AH or Humour. The FS forum has a hard enough time of it without people acting the boll*cks.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,423 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Lemming wrote:
    If you want humour, go to AH or Humour

So why didn't you? ;)

• Advertisement

unkel wrote:
    So why didn't you? ;)

Because I said so :p

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

want me to site ban anyone lemming? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭boardy

Lemming wrote:
    I'll lift the bans tomorrow. Whilst I was arsing about, I wanted to make the point about the thread not being suitable for the FS forums. If you want humour, go to AH or Humour. The FS forum has a hard enough time of it without people acting the boll*cks.

Of course you are right.

But I'll tell you one thing: that was one of the funniest threads that I've seen in ages. Thanks lads, it made me laugh out loud a few times.

Now, I've a mousepad for sale (with stains). Any offers?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

That thread made me laugh out loud, thanks.
    Although, I know people who still buy floppies for college, Wonder will she send by express,
    'how valuable are the contents'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

Another nyuck of a mod.

Suppose ill get banned now :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Another nyuck of a mod.

Suppose ill get banned now :rolleyes:
    One can only hope.

Who do you go to , to unmod a mod?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

Who do you go to , to unmod a mod?
    You PM DeVore incessantly about how that one mod is really making your life on boards a pain and s/he should be [strike]deflowered[/strike] demodded. I find that one PM every half hour usually does the trick. He'll need constant reminding so make sure you do this for at least one week.
    It's best to copy the PM to all 5 site admins, and possibly SMODs for faster results.

Good. Sooner the better.

To add,

CuLT is a good moderator in the FS section ;)

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Oh you!

A good regular kick up the wazoo has a good effect on the FS section. Sobers people up. You have no idea how irritating it is seeing so many rules breached on a daily basis when I went to a massive effort in updating and making the charter as easy to use and understand as possible in the wiki.

/me claps very, very slowly for the armalite bhoy

Poblachtact .... "a chara" ... might I suggest that you learn when to quit whilst you are ahead. You were banned as per the charter, amongst other things. That ban was recinded a full one week and 6 days early. If you feel you have been aggreived, I can happily reinstate it for the full duration.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

I got the PM from Lemming saying the ban was lifted about 9pm'ish last night but I still can't access the For Sale Computer Hardware section when logged in, and it doesn't appear in the list of forums either.
    It's not that I feel any huge compulsion at this exact moment in time to buy secondhand computer parts but just in case this changes when some irresistably shiny lump of silicon goes up for grabs, am I still banned or is it some kind of bug in vbulletin that's doing this? :confused:

duridian wrote:
    I got the PM from Lemming saying the ban was lifted about 9pm'ish last night but I still can't access the For Sale Computer Hardware section when logged in, and it doesn't appear in the list of forums either.
    It's not that I feel any huge compulsion at this exact moment in time to buy secondhand computer parts but just in case this changes when some irresistably shiny lump of silicon goes up for grabs, am I still banned or is it some kind of bug in vbulletin that's doing this? :confused:
    Ah iam sure lemming just made a little mistake..:v:

duridian wrote:

Sorry about that duridan. For some reason my initial listing didn't unban, so I went through the list as best I remembered it unbanning people. I must have just missed you on the list. Anyway, I've unbanned you now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

No worries, thanks :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement