Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

newbie flash help...

Options
  • 18-02-2006 1:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭

Hey all, a newbie flash user here...dont crucify me..how can insert a sound (mp3) into a flash animations..please help...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭pocketac3s

im using Flash MX6 by the way..thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

a while since I've used flash ....
    anyways ...

http://www.w3schools.com/flash/flash_sound.asp

should be something like what your after ...

I guess I shouldn't say .. google is your friend ...

also I think the help files in there are pretty good with this sort of thing ? thats what the tutorials / samples are for

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭pocketac3s

Thanks...i googled for it but all i was getting was adding a button to play sound..i just want music...i got lost halfway throught the tutorial, i think it was for a different version because all the menus etc... were in different places, it took alot of searching to find them,

thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

haven't used flash .. since ... er 5 ?? I think .. so .. I'm a bit rusty :eek:

Advertisement