Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Supermotard 125cc bikes in Ireland?

• 18-02-2006 3:02am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

Can you get Supermotard 125cc bikes in Ireland? If so where? Are they expensive to insure?
    Furthermore, am I right in saying all Supermotard 125cc bikes have 4-stroke engines?

Thank you in advance! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Tomohawk

The guys at NMC bikes in Dun Laoghaire sell Supermotard bikes. He is also the main dealer for KTM bikes, as well as Gas Gas and MZ. call NMC 01-2805715.
    http://www.nmcbikes.com/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

Forgot about that thread also! :eek:

Thank you for the info Tomohawk! I'll have a look at their website! :D

I'm REALLY liking the KTM 125 EXC! But it's a bit expensive... And I can get the 250 EXC for an extra €600 EUR (around 10%)... Might do that when I eventually get a license!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

those prices exclde vrt,
    so your looking at a few grand more.

8g's for a 125 is crazy money.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 185 ✭✭pbergin

Is this your first provisional?
    Go on..... phone up an insurance company and ask how much it would cost to insure a 250 SM. I'd love to hear that quote.

• Advertisement

subway wrote:
    those prices exclde vrt,
    so your looking at a few grand more.

8g's for a 125 is crazy money.
    Cr@p I hadn't spotted that... :( This is way over my budget for the moment anyway, especially if I have to add VRT! :eek:

pbergin wrote:
    Is this your first provisional?
    Go on..... phone up an insurance company and ask how much it would cost to insure a 250 SM. I'd love to hear that quote.
    Yeah I'm dreading the quote :o
    Might get a full license done at home (France) and get insured there too... Have to look into it

Advertisement