Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Digital Picture Quality?

• 18-02-2006 12:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭

The sky digital picture on the family TV is blurried.

E.g. The score display in a soccer match is hard to read.

When i switch off the digital the picture on the tv is perfect.

Is there any certain settings on the Digi box that i can tweak to remedy this.

Could a poor Quality scart cable or bad connection also do this.

Its a fairly old 29inch Sony Nicam tv.

Any advise would be great.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭shabbyroad

you might get better response in the satellite forum as the people over there are familiar with the exact settings.

to answer your questions:
    yes a dodgy scart could be part of the problem

but more likely it's the picture settings you've got on the digibox - what are they ?

when you say the picture is perfect when you switch off the digibox what picture source are you referring to ? cable TV ? DVD player ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Energizer

Thanks for the reply,

I'll post on the satellite section now.

I don't know the settings yet, my father keeps on giving out when i touch the tv!:D

When i switch the digibox off the tv is using normal cable for rte etc.., and the picture is perfect.

Advertisement