Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rag Trip Lost & Found

Options
  • 18-02-2006 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭

I think I left my jacket on the bus during the Rag Trip (think I'm lucky that's all I lost), and I heard there's a lost & found in Aungier St with everyone's stuff from Thursday? Any idea how long it'll be there for? THanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

its on monday, i was in yesterday helping to sort out everyones crap.

not sure how long its on, but if you go about 11-12, id say it ll be open. maybe earlier.

ill warn you everything seems to be soaked in vodka

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

Lovely, I need a new jacket.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

" i lost and ipod, a jacket, a scarf (looks around room) eh.... that ipod too and em 4 mobiles, no sorry i dont know my own pin, are you mad?"

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭Innervision

Yeah it might be a bit of a joke...still, doubt my jacket's worth swiping! Thanks for the info peter :)

no worries

i handed back lost stuff last year. great fun.

we will be careful with peoples possessions, so try an prove you own something.

if you dont collect it, it ll probably, though not by my doing, end up in my possession! muahahahahahahahaha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

anyone ever try to chance their arm with all those "i found an mp3 player" signs around?

it's so tempting

"uh yeah i lost a..... white.... ipod"
    "it's a creative"
    "oh yeah, a zen. sure ipod is the slang for mp3 player these days"
    "it's grey"
    "white-grey. you get the point"
    "get out."
    ":("

person who found it: 'what songs did it have on it?'

me:'a tenner for you says i forget'

person who found it:'deal'