Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

chemistry mock

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 kerrygal

hey guys ye all seem to have done great on your chemistry mocks so would ye plez plez plez email me d mock paper at kerrygal@vodafone.ie b4 monday when i have the dreaded thing!! i can't afford to fail!!:confused: Thanks!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

brianfiel wrote:
    I have it at nine in the morning.Wud it be a pain in the ass if i cud get it off u before den?
    omg i'm sorry i couldn't send it to you but my laptop like broke and then the scanner wouldn't work with it!!! stupid thing. hope you go on ok though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 brianfiel

ya twas very easy teacher took bits from lots of pres so cudnt have known what was on it! Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 lauraxo

has any1 got the mock chemistry paper with the volitle liquid exper??? if they do cn dey send it to me oliviaxo_@hotmail.com.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 lauraxo

i never got that in mine...i got ethanoic acid, volatile liqud and....something else! oh yeah the ammonium iron (II) sulfate!! anyone wanna give me the all the reactions between ethane and chlorine to save me having to look them up?!?

Got it done now!!! but now i know it perfectly so i guess it really does help to do stuff yourself :D
    can u send me on ur paper with the volitle liquid exper to oliviaxo_@hotmail.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,469 ✭✭✭✭cson

Hmmm, perhaps you should check the date of those posts......

2006, which means thats last years mocks and the stuff that came up on them is last years stuff which if you were to use would leave you up *some*:D creek without a paddle.

Suggest you direct your enquiries towards threads for this years mocks and not go digging up fossil threads. :rolleyes:

Advertisement