Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No you fool!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Oh... kay...

Yes, Clowns + Fire = Juggling.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭larryone

juggling + fire = fun

speaking of which - my parents and my girlfriend gave me the same birthday present...

I now own 2 fyrefli comet diabolos

I havent lit them yet, but I think I'm going to have a hard time getting two fire diabolos going at once.
    When I'm doing 2 diabolos I use a wrap start - dont think that's going to work when they're on fire

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

rocket start or floor backwrap start is easy enough with em

going to have to practice starts more with the henrys circus first =0)
    I reckon I'll head out to the strand at booterstown to practice - less chance of warping them...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

I'd avoid anywhere with sand, it sucks to clean off diabolos anywhere with grass should be fine in this weather.

the diabolo.ca forum has some good advice and techniques for dealing with starting 2 fire diabolos... pity I dont have parafin with me today - fire diabolos in the snow would be cool =0)

Advertisement