Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Low carb eating

• 18-02-2006 3:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Ive been doing the Atkins diet now for almost two weeks, I have had a great time on the 'induction phase', have lost almost 10 pounds and am keen to move on to the next phase.

Ive noticed on the internet site www.atkins.com you can purchase specially produced bars, snacks and even meals designed for people who are following a low carbohydrate diet.

My question is does anyone know anywhere that sells there products in Ireland, or more specifically in the Dublin region?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Boots the chemists sell some Atkins products, as well as their own-brand low carb products.

My advice however, is not to waste your money on these products as they can be quite expensive and instead find foods that are low-carb and snack on those. The Atkins bars can be roughly €3 in price, which is ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Greener

Wow, thats pretty expensive alright...thanks for the help though ill shop around and see what I can find!

Advertisement