Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Cannibal Corpse

• 18-02-2006 3:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭

http://www.metalblade.de/cc_player/

i've been waiting a while for new Corpse material, and on the strength of these songs, it looks like itll be worth the wait :D
    loving the tracks, both very cool. Necrosadistic Warning has a bit of a Morbid Angel-y feel to me, which is never a bad thing. but yes, it looks like they have done it yet again, fantastic songs from a fantastic band.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

Those two tracks sound really good. I've never been enough of a fan to buy anything by them, but I may buy this when it comes out. Plus, Erik Rutan is producing, so you know it's going to be great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭Arucard

have you heard The Wretched Spawn? it was a big step up for them, quite a technical album, and Kill is supposed to be even more so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Prezatch

I was only ever a fan of The Bleeding, but these two songs sound like Kill has potential alright..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭smackbunnybaby

Arucard wrote:
    have you heard The Wretched Spawn? it was a big step up for them, quite a technical album, and Kill is supposed to be even more so.

quick question about that album wretched spawn!
    saw it cheap the other day in a shop but it was the consored version.
    does this mean artwork censored or music content censored?

Advertisement