Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Peugeot 306 dash board light

Options
  • 18-02-2006 4:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭

Hi new to the forums,
    I Have a Peugeot 306 Meridian.(99) Thers is a light blub gone in the digital mileage Display.
    Dose any one no is it hard to change The blub. or would i have to take it to a garage to get it fixed

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,243 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

The odometer display is usually a lcd unit, like the face of a digital watch or clock, rather than a bulb afaik.

It could be something as simple as a loose connection or wire, if you know what your doing you could take apart the binacle and have a look at it yourself, otherwise I think an auto electrician is your best bet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭keitht

cheers
    bazz26 for the quick reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,243 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

No problem but hold off from doing anything yet as someone else on here might have come across a similar issue and could offer you an easy solution.

It might save you a trip to an auto electrician and a few quid.

Advertisement