Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best vegetarian page ever!

• 18-02-2006 4:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭

To inform the people of this spectactular way of life I'v created a vegetarian web page with starteling facts and research as well as one or two well thought out arguements... check it out, if all goes according to plan it shall make you smile.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

And the page is? :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

My legend sleuthing skills found it :D:D
    <snip>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 826 ✭✭✭vibrant

Nice one. For some reason I thought it would be pictures of people skinning rabbits or something, but it's all good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

Sorry- not funny. I don't consider misinformation amusing, no matter how tongue in cheek.

Kthx

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement