Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Uniteds midfield

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭kwinabeeste

Rio and rooney for the rest of the season, we were much better today with saha and rvn up front looked mush more of a threat.

I think that Rio and Rooney would be the best way forward,
    although Rooney did nothing against pool when he was in midfield/wing.

Scholes did start off as a striker when Cantona got suspended and then came back to midfield when Eric came back and turned into one of the best midfielders in europe in his prime. Rooney and Scholes have similar qualities, such as arriving in the box at the right time, good strong shot from distance and good vision and they both can't really tackle! Who knows wat SAF has got planned!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Rooney doesnt have the range of passing to make it in midfield and he has shown this in matches. Also he would be wasted there, as his true talents, scoring, wouldn't be as effective, and it could only work in a 3 man midfield, which sucks.

Rossi is the man who will be dropped into the AMC role, and is very similar to Scholes.

Rio And ROoney hasn't worked at all this year, except against a lower division side.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

TonyD79 wrote:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/world_cup_2006/default.stm

Are norway getting a squad together to go over and go see all the games??:v:

*bows head in dissappointment with self*

I actually checked if they were in it, I must have been looking at the qualification tables or something.

My bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭dcarroll

I think that Rio and Rooney would be the best way forward,
    although Rooney did nothing against pool when he was in midfield/wing.

Scholes did start off as a striker when Cantona got suspended and then came back to midfield when Eric came back and turned into one of the best midfielders in europe in his prime. Rooney and Scholes have similar qualities, such as arriving in the box at the right time, good strong shot from distance and good vision and they both can't really tackle! Who knows wat SAF has got planned!

That meant 2be a joke? ha

Advertisement