Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Directions to Inchicore

Options
  • 18-02-2006 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭

I need directions to Oblates Basketball Hall in Inchicore. If anyone could provide a map that would be great. I haven't had much luck on the net.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Heh this is easy

From O Connell Street head down the Quays right on and past Heuston Station, at the big junction turn left (Patriot Pub on left, Kilmainham and Esso Garage on right), then a right at the cross roads, head down Emmet Road(Richmond Park on right Gwan the saints!!!! )and turn left at the T juntion and the Oblates is on your right hand side about 50 feet in front of the big church.

If at night and coming back go the same way but dont turn left the corssorads, just go straight and it will leave you on Dame Street eventually.

http://www.maporama.com/share/Map.asp?SESSIONID={AD5E7103-D13A-4AED-BA7D-7B10DA1B17B9}&ZoomSet=6

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Exactly what I wanted. Thanks.

Do you know any buses that head past?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Sarsfield

The 51/B/C will drop you outside (Tyrconnell Road)

The 78A will also drop you in Inchicore but it turns right at the t-junction KdjaC mentions.

Buses to Inchicore

The Luas to Blackhorse is another option.

Advertisement