Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drunk or what!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭Beer is Life

I spent the night in a pigeon hut in Inostige in Kilkenny one night in Feb 2 years ago. Im not even from Inostige!!(sp?) I dont know why me and my friends decided to go there!

And just last night on the way home I started shouting/singing Queen - Fat bottomed girls at some girl my friend was going home with :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

lets see, theres a lot of stuff. kissed people i shudnt have, sprained both ankles, pole danced at a club in canada (later to be ridculed by my friends) etc etc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

I pushed a 4 inch piece of glass into my hand once when drunk.... Then poured un-diluted Dettol onto the wound, and wrapped a bandage around it, kept in place with Masking tape. When I woke up in the morning, I could see the bone in my finger. I went to the hospital, they gave me anti-histamines.

3 days later it still wasn't better suprise suprise. I went back to the hospital, where the consultant (I had only seen the Triage nurse first time around) told me I hade burnt 8 or 9 layers of skin off my finger, due to a chemical burn. He thought I'd have to have a skin graft. It didn't come to that luckily. PHEW! :)

Advertisement