Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

spirit

Options
  • 18-02-2006 7:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭

anyone know what the craic is with spirit on a thursday night?? is it a student night?? how much in?? drinks promotions?? what kinda music..thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

It's alright.. yes it's a student night.. €5 admission.. €3 pints of miller is the only drink promotion I know about.. there is probably more tho! Just another thing I noticed about it compared to other clubs is that there tends to be a lot more chinese there.. whatever you're into tho!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Music is the same as the weekends i think. Commericaly dance music. Its student night but you dont need to be a student, its a 10er if your not a student.

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭Innervision

Free in if you have a Bank of Ireland Platinum card thingie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭max_power

thanks for that..any other good places on a thursday in town?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

max_power wrote:
    thanks for that..any other good places on a thursday in town?

Shindig @ the pod! all drinks €3, double vodka/red bull €6.50, 3 areas of music :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement