Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BB goes around my house,but it won't come to me

• 18-02-2006 7:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭

this is actually for a friend of mine but I could be in the same position shortly.
    He lives 500 to 600 meters from a BB exchange ie. Dingle, but he cant get it BB. Anybody know what determines line suitability. He just recently had the line connectd after moving in and is a bit p..ssed. Like I said houses on either side of him can get it and he actually told me that a bussiness on the ground floor of his house has it. Oh I was reecently told by the Eircom men upgrading the line in front of my house that there were no more "carriers ie. line spliiters in west kerry so that can't be the reason.

🧐IMHO, God wants us all to ENJOY (not just gobble down!) many,many ice-creams , 🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

these questions have been answered dozens of times
    use the search

Advertisement