Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DaoC 14 day trial

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Is DAOC any good guys?
    Currently im big into wow but always willing to sample another mmorpg.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

DAoC is considered by many to be the father of all modern (PvP) MMORPG's. That said, I only barely dabbled with it and found it a little intimidating.

Also, alot of the die hard's have claimed it is now a mere shadow of what it once was. However, I personally, will be intending on sampling this trial as soon as I can get around to downloading it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭Megatron

Ivan wrote:
    DAoC is considered by many to be the father of all modern (PvP) MMORPG's. That said, I only barely dabbled with it and found it a little intimidating.

Also, alot of the die hard's have claimed it is now a mere shadow of what it once was. However, I personally, will be intending on sampling this trial as soon as I can get around to downloading it.

Just FYI , the LInk is for a trail on the america Servers , the Euro ones are www.camelot-europe.com

I've been playing the game for a long time now ( A little under 3.5 years).
    Yes the game has changed alot , some of it for the good , some of it for the bad.

But Hey i'm still playing it , i've tried WoW , Planetside , Galaxies and a few more , but Daoc is still the Game for me .

Advertisement