Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sex

Options
  • 18-02-2006 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭

SEX

Now that I have your attention listen up homies and homos. Belfield FM is back on the air starting from Monday. I know you never listen but this week Dell (i think) have given away a laptop to be won and Hotpress are always throwing us stuff for you to win (simply text in a get it for free) .

Right you can listen online on www.belfieldfm.ie or on 97.3FM

email the shows at studio@belfieldfm.ie
    text the shows on 0857160379

Last time we raffled off a date and will probably do the same again this week. Ill put myself on the block . (the show is the Otherside 3:30pm-5:00pm)

So for the love of God listen or else they will close us down and all the money willgo to Hugh Bradys private golf course or to some plastic barbies in Q

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

BOOBIES

Now that I've got your attention, what do we need to do to get the laptop? Answer a question?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

BOOBIES

Now that I've got your attention, what do we need to do to get the laptop? Answer a question?

Yeah somthing like that. There are posters up all over the place. Its the biggest marketing campaign BelfM have ever done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 839 ✭✭✭zap

to win the laptop, you simply text the passphrase that is given out on air every 15 mins to 085 7160379 or email laptop@belfieldfm.ie along with your name and number.

By the way there is loads of other prizes that haven't been revealed yet.

there ya go. so listen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Dammit, trust me to choose next week as the one to go away to Madrid for... Nuts.:mad:

Hey, Grimes, ya know I've always been a good friend to ya, and if I had a laptop I'd give it to you... Nepotism mate, come on, everybody does it!

Please?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Dammit, I knew I was being conned... yet I couldn't resist :(

I sure need a laptop!!!

u could listen online @ www.belfieldfm.ie - he can't help ya becuase even the presenters don't know the passphrase yet

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Was just on the website... sorry now but the merchandise is quite lame to say the least!

Plus they never give it to ya.

I worked there for the 3 weeks we were on air in first semester, and before we got in the Red Hoodies with the belfieldfm logos on them I gave our stationmanager the e15 or so for one...

...I have never seen my money or my hoodie.

Paul, I'm coming after you!!! :v:

The hoodies arent bad... i'm talking about the mousemats and the hanging calenders!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

Just had a gander. Sub par :(

''Calendar with wood rods for hanging''

has to make you laugh doesnt it!

Scraggs wrote:
    ''Calendar with wood rods for hanging''

has to make you laugh doesnt it!
    Quality craftsmanship all the way...

Still bitter about that hoodie... And my 15 yoyo... Maw...:(

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Just had a look at the merchandise myself.

€13.90 for a teddy bear? Where does that bear have his picnic? Hilpers?

all that stuff is made by a sep company because people were always asking for stuff like mouse mats, which you can only print in bulk so if anyone wants a one off they are there - and to be honest I wouldn't buy any of that stuff. Now as for the hoodies/t-shirts they are stuff that we do get made ourselves, and not by the company that does the other stuff, if ya paid your €15 for a hoody it is sitting in the office in a big box since long before Christmas - everyone was txted about it, if ya didn't get one sorry about that.

To be honest I am sick of saying how crap that stuff is - I am gonna have it taken off.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Wait a sec, how many of we, the Belflea FM-ites, are there here?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Just had a look at the merchandise myself.

€13.90 for a teddy bear? Where does that bear have his picnic? Hilpers?

:)

thats not the stuff that will be given away on the shows this week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Wait a sec, how many of we, the Belflea FM-ites, are there here?!

yeah theressorta more and more of them turning up .But its cool,when there rich and famous on RTE 2fm I can say I knew them!

Also what frequency is it?I can never get it on my radio?still have a tape casio walkman(I'm so behind the times):o

there is already a few former Belfield FMers around the national stations and Dub stations including 2FM - the frequency is 97.3 FM or online @ www.belfieldfm.ie

• Advertisement

Indeed - Declan Carthy of Newstalk 106's City Edition popped in on the Friday evening of our last broadcast, saying hello to his old haunting ground...

while Declan was a former UCD student he was here in the time before Belfield or UCD FM but there are former DJ's, presenters, producers and sound engineers from Belfield FM on the national and Dublin airwaves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 getyourENDAway

If you want to hear some funky beats tune into Beats PM every night from 8.30-9.30pm on Belfield FM 97.3!!!

We have loads of CD's and Vinyl to give away plus loads of other free stuff

Dont forget the Dell Laptop giveaway

http://www.belfieldfm.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Vainglory

I cannot believe I fell for that.

Let it be known to the world that JHJ is attracted by the word Sex!

;)

Never mind, Jane, I fell for it too...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

When does it end?

Advertisement