Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CTYI contact info?

Options
  • 18-02-2006 9:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭

I was planning on applying to be an RA this year, but I think it may be too late now. The reason I didn't apply is because I couldn't get an application form. I couldn't get an application form because I couldn't get in contact with CTYI. I tried the email address on the site, and the phone number. No reply on the email, and the phone number "cannot be reached", every time I tried it.

On the small hope that there may be still time, I decided to ask here if anyone has any reliable contact info for CTYI. Any help would be muchly appreciated, and if I get the job and the info-provider happens to be in CTYI when I'm there lording it over everyone, they'll get lots of imaginary and completely made-up perks for helping me out. So if you can help me out here, please do so. Thanks.

Brendan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Theres a link on the website. Ya have plenty of time. I might be joining ya as RA. Anyway...

Heres the Application Form
    http://www.dcu.ie/ctyi/new/Application%20form%20online.doc

Heres the thingy
    http://www.dcu.ie/ctyi/new/employ.htm

Just how hard did ya look?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Hobotastic

Apparently not very hard at all, though I was chasing that website around i ncircles for quite a while. A previous RA told me to just email them, so that's what I tried. Then tried to ring. Bleh.

Anyway, thanks a lot, Mr. ColHol who I feel I should know but I actually don't! Great help! In fact... yeah, great help! woo!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Oh wow, so many people I know are applying to be RAs, I hope ye all get it!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

"Due to a freakish shift in applications this year, the RAs now outnumber the students."

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭the evil lime

Don't know if I have much hope of RA-dom.... Might get TA though..Maybe RA next year.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Love

I want to be an RA but I'm too young... even though I'm in college! Grrr... stupid youth...:mad:

How do you become a TA...?

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭meeka

Looks like you fill out the same application form :)

Advertisement