Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iceworm

Options
  • 18-02-2006 11:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Thank God Iceworm got banned the little nipple head. He was a faggit anyway. Hes also a homosexual if you didnt knoe that.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 879 ✭✭✭UU

He got banned because of the comment he made in the Christianity forum, didn't he?

Well actually **** and homosexual sort of mean the same thing except that **** is more offensive for your info. Anyway why has his sexuality got anything to do with hating him? :confused: Seems sorta unfair! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭smois

i think boobies is iceworm :eek: :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭skate4evr

im not into sausage, i like boobies, not the person on this, the breasts! theyre so cuddley and warm, ya just gotta luv snuggling into them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Wow thanks for that comment. But shouldn't your mother be weaning you off the breast feeding by now?

haha! shutup NIMBY, your only mad becuz thats the closet u evr got 2 em! maybe u shud get urself a girlfrend! ah here youre just comin on2 these forums and tryin 2 put people down, nobody want u 2 even be here so just piss off!

• Advertisement

and for your information... my mother died when i was 9, so **** you!

skate4evr wrote:
    haha! shutup NIMBY, your only mad becuz thats the closet u evr got 2 em! maybe u shud get urself a girlfrend! ah here youre just comin on2 these forums and tryin 2 put people down, nobody want u 2 even be here so just piss off!
    Ah here, stop with the text speak and the 12 year old insults dude.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭N90user

This thread = :rolleyes:

12 year old insults? ...the hell's a 12 year old insult?

Ok, the whole you should get a girlfriend and the closest you ever got to them speil. That's the insult. You can pretend all you want. It's ok to be a virgin dude.

• Advertisement

... what the hell? u sayin im a virgin? dude im 14 i think im allowed be one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭smois

ur a sap. if ur aloud to be a virgin then keep ur mouth shut with ur uneducated and imature comments cause ur just makin a fool out of yourself

gee thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Bloody teenagers....
    Locked till the local mod decides what to do with ye.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement