Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Less Stress More Success

Options
  • 19-02-2006 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭

I don't quite understand these.

Can i just study these and do well? or, Are these only a guideline?

Quick Reply would Be handy, Mocks on Wed

:( :eek: :( :eek: :confused::( :eek: :confused: :eek: :confused::(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭StJimmy

I don't really like them. The only one I have is the French one and I think it's really bad. I don't think they explain things that well and I don't like the exercises. However, I've heard the History one is quite good.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

We've been using one as our Business book since first year, and its done fairly well, it cuts the crap outta the course but ya know the essentials. Could do with one for science, the book is long drawn out. Maths is a lifesaver. Is the french one really that bad?

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

I hate those books. I think the shortcuts to sucess ones are better personally..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭madbabe(",)

there all good shortcuts to sucess are newer so they are a bit better i theink but i have a mixture of both for all my subjects and thats what got me through the mocks!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Anto and Moe

If you really wanna reduce your stress levels you should just photoshop yourself a subscription to Vallium... Don't know how effective that would be as regars success though... Depends what you're aiming for I suppose.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭ian.f

They're **** for everything except Science. U still need to study the book in science too. I did old course last year but new one is pretty much the same but more practical. All i can say is I feel sorry fror u if u have the book my school has cause it's a brick. Science for the JC isn't too important. It changes loads in LC

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭JC06

I have the business one and it's good.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Our science teacher complains about the book every five seconds, and its starting to get on our nerves too, may invest in the LSMS book, or I'm gonna fail...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭StJimmy

ian.f wrote:
    Science for the JC isn't too important. It changes loads in LC

In what way?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 sweetie candy

rite rite~ i have

French : useless!! it just like our exampapers~

business: good, I just went through it for my mocks, and it's useful.~

Science: are you doin da new symbol? I like it, coz I just hate carrying my science book home, coz is so BIG,~

:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement