Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Caller ID not displaying

• 19-02-2006 1:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Have a Samsung SHG-ZV10. My problem is that my incoming calls are not displaying who it is - diaplay says "unknown". I can access who I have called and recieved/sent texts to but all incoming calls are unknown. I have been through the entire manual and on the web-site to solve this but no joy. Any ideas would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Maybe the person ringing you has the number set to private. It comes up on mine (Sony t630) as "withheld".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭skye

No not that - I call it from my home phone and it does it...No numbers at all are coming through - surely not all of my contacts are set to private? My fella tried using his phone too and same thing.....Any other thoughts?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

It's a network setting. Ring up Vodafone and they'lll fix it for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭skye

Great stuff!! Thanks Pythia - will try that....Sorted - thanks again!!

Advertisement