Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

have been banned will i ever be allowed to post again??

Options
  • 19-02-2006 1:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭

got banned can i be reinstated??????

thanks alot!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Probably, but I can't be sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭satworld

thanks your a mod can you find out plz

thanks a million

:cool:

OK, I'm going to have to plan this carefully though, it's quite a laborious job. First I have to copy all the names of every single moderator from every single forum on boards to a text file. Then I have to go through the text file and copy/paste each moderator into a PM to the moderator asking every single moderator if they banned you.

Don't worry, I'll do this for you without question. It just may take a few weeks/months as I'm quite busy with life at the moment.

Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭satworld

well sorrey if it's all that hassell

i'll forget about boards then theres plenty of good forums out there!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

lol gordie :D

satworld
    why not just PM the mod who banned you, tis what you're supposed to do after all.....

• Advertisement

Gosh, what a unique idea there Bru, you should get a pay rise!

satworld, incidentally, I have banned a user called "satlover" for trying to advertise for free by spamming boards with links to a certain satellite business. I hope you won't be doing that also. I'm not saying that you have anything at all to do with satlover or this particular business of course.

Advertisement