Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boss Volenti - Deeper Then Deep (Single)

Options
  • 19-02-2006 1:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭

This is the first single from Dublin Rock outfit Boss Volenti,
    and I can safely say its an impressive debut.

The A side Deeper than Deep is a sharp, punchy number with great drums and excellent guitar. The Vocals are great, the lead singer has something different and its good to hear something different. The sound is tight, and the song is guaranteed to have heads rocking to it. Its receiving a lot of airplay and rightly so.

The B side Shot, however is my prefered track on the release, its agressive drum and guitar intro immediately catches your attention and the singer again does justice to the track with his upbeat voice. There is a little guitar lick that is amazing towards the wind down of the song, so keep your ears pricked for it.

All in all a well worked Debut and things are happing for this band and rightly so so be sure to check them out.
    I picked up the single in Tower Records so go ahead and support Irish music.
    also their website is
    www.bossvolenti.com

Advertisement