Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

6230i and MMC Cards > 512MB

• 19-02-2006 4:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,412 ✭✭✭

I wanted to get a nice big MMC card(1gig) for my Nokia 6230i. but when I checked on Nokia's site, it says that the phone only supports cards up to 512MB....Has anyone got a card bigger than a 512MB in their 6230i and does it work ok?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Gunshot

yea i had mine 1gb nd wrked perfectly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,412 ✭✭✭fletch

Gunshot wrote:
    yea i had mine 1gb nd wrked perfectly
    Kool....thanks for that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

yeh i think 1gb works perfectly, does anyone know where to get a 512 or 1gb cheap as im also looking for one,
    thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,412 ✭✭✭fletch

drdre wrote:
    yeh i think 1gb works perfectly, does anyone know where to get a 512 or 1gb cheap as im also looking for one,
    thanks
    http://www.shop4memory.co.uk/ always tends to be competitive....just noticed they've started chargin €5 for DHL delivery although you still can get stuff delivered for free using the postal service

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

thanks fletch.

• Advertisement
Advertisement