Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Technical Drawing?

Options
  • 19-02-2006 5:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭

Anyone know some good tips or websites for the subject?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 amistyfog

No, not really tec is so hard to get notes on. We dont even use a book in school. I never really need anything though, i just look at drawings i did in the past. I reckon that with tec its all abouts the teacher, very hard to pick it up on your own as the resources are very poor.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

Same here, I've never used a book in my 6 years of doing it. All you really need is a good teacher, and be sure to take note of constructions and methods you need to know so you can reference them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭eamoss

Yeah I have been lucky to have two very good teachers for the subject. For tech graphics we had a book for it and I did in school then and there was about 10 girls in the class. For tech drawing all I have is exam papers and solutions and I am doing it outside of school(quit accounting then took up Home ecos quit that took up P.E and did tech drawing outside school) but theres is only one girl doing it now which I find funny.

Advertisement